Prices are valid for 2 people/per night. Included are bed clothes, towels and cleaning. For every other person there is an extra charge of €12 per night. Children until the age of 3 do not have to pay. Visitor’s tax are €0,95 in South Tyrol. Children until the age of 14 are exempt from this. Visitor’s tax should be paid on arrival.
- Our farm is open all year
- Free W-Lan
- We recommend to have a travel cancellation insurance via Red Rooster (see link below)
- The flats are ready at 2pm on the day of arrival. We kindly ask you to leave the flat until 10am on the day of departure.
- There is a no smoking policy in our house, however there are smoking areas such as the balcony or the terrace
- We ask you to pay by cash (up to €3000)
- The use of facilities and the “discovery” of living on a farm is at your own risk
- According to prior agreement it is allowed to bring your pet. This is an extra cost of €10 per day. We kindly ask you to bring a banket or basket for your pet
- Our guests have at their disposal a laundry room with washing- drying and ironing facilities.
- There are 2 shops in the village centre (approximately 4 Km away) that are open between 7am-12pm and 3pm-7pm
- There is also a bakery and several restaurants. The nearest bus stop is 1.5 km away from our farm.
Please take note: booking is confirmed upon payment of deposit of confirmation (booking confirmation) and the sending of booking confirmation. Deposits will not be returned in case of cancellation. The following cancellation policies also apply:
If you are have no cancellation insurance and have to cancel your stay or leave early, please consider following policies:
Cancellation policies in accordance with Art. 1382 ZGB
In accordance with the Italian consumer protection law (d.lgs. 206/2005) it is allowed to withdraw from the booking under the following conditions:
- Bookings may be cancelled up to 3 months prior to the set arrival date free of charge. The deposit will be retained.
- Cancellations between 3 months and 4 weeks prior to set arrival date are subject to the following cancellation conditions:
- Cancellations up to 30 days before set arrival date: 70 % of agreed total price will be retained.
- Cancellations up to 7 days before set arrival date: 100 % of agreed total price will be retained.
- In case of no show or in case of anticipated departure: the total price will be charged.
- Please let us know in good time if you have to cancel your holiday.
Holiday Cancellation Insurance
We recommend that you take out Red Rooster holiday cancellation insurance after booking your stay. This will cover cancellation charges, meaning that you can look forward to your holiday in a more carefree manner. Further information regarding costs and how to take out the insurance can be found here
In accordance with article No. 196/2003 we would like to inform you that your data will only be used and stored for the processing of this application and will not be distribuited or given to third parties. Regarding data processing, your rights are set out in Article 7 of Law No. 196/2003. Rights owner is Konrad Innerhofer. You may obtain further information regarding your rights here.
We make efforts to supply you with correct and complete information on this website. However, we do not carry liability or provide guarantees for the information being up-to-date, correct or complete. We reserve the right to make changes or additions to the information provided without prior notice. Offers or booking confirmations are binding. Despite our careful checking of the content, we cannot be held accountable for the content of external links. Only the operators of the linked webpages are responsible for their content.
It is explicitly referred to the article 45-67 of the Italian consumer protection law (d.lgs. 206/2005).